PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello... At me here such problem, I and my guy... Both of us devst...

Ket
17.08.2004, 16:01
Hello... At me here such problem, I and my guy... Both of us virgins, whether as you think it is necessary to us to borrow or occupy in sex or even to try or taste is useless, all the same it will not turn out????

PUX
18.08.2004, 11:17
There where there is a love, all amazingly will turn out. Do not forget about safety measures and in a kind way!

Mjaf
18.08.2004, 21:11
Katjunja, it is necessary to start to be engaged in sex, when without it or this you can not any more:) instead of because the doctor has advised or the girl-friend has shamed. If both of you very much want each other all will turn out even if you virgins. Esteem the literature on the sexual certificate or act, caress and kiss each other, and further - the nature will prompt.
Come on the same OMENE into "sensuality" - there treatises about sex any, including for beginners.

Alisa
20.08.2004, 03:34
To try or taste all taki costs or stands!:-)))

Isaev D.D.
21.08.2004, 06:55
Dear Ket! Strange pessimism... If both of you are ready to it or this the result should be only positive. And whether here it is necessary to do or make it and when - to solve only to you!