PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has opened! Thanks! It is shocked! Doktor-you not only very class spetsialis...

To doctor Isaevu D.D.
18.08.2004, 07:01
Has opened! Thanks! It is shocked! Doktor-you not only very class expert and the intelligent person, and still very much in-te-res-nyj the man!!!
What a pity, chtoja already married:)))))! Komu-Someone very much will carry (if I have correctly understood, you for the present " free the man ") I wish good luck!

The anonym
19.08.2004, 03:04
Excuse, there not a typing error??? You it is valid VMA in 1979 have finished??? You look or appear is very young!

Isaev D.D.
19.08.2004, 20:02
Typing errors are not present, more developed or unwrapped information and last photo can be seen to the address of http: // psy.km.ru/about/isaev.php3

child
21.08.2004, 02:05
D-O-K-T-O-R!
I now respect with you even more, in fact you besides still and the Scorpion! I a scorpion and when at acquaintance I find out, that this person a scorpion it is more to it or him;them at me than questions was not present! For such the man as you it is possible to be as behind a stone wall! In advance I congratulate with 45 letiem! And you look or appear is really young! I from Peter, the truth now live abroad! There will be problems and if I shall be in Peter it is obligatory to you shall address for consultation! PS. My the first (and unfortunate love) too finished in due time VMA (the truth for 10 years after you)!