PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! To me 24 years, married 1, 5 years. Up to pregnancy employment or occupation by sex with mu...

Inna
19.08.2004, 13:35
The doctor! To me 24 years, married 1, 5 years. Up to pregnancy employment or occupation by sex with the husband gave huge pleasure. After a birth of the child I practically have completely lost to it or him;them sex interest. Its or his caress to me even are unpleasant, to make love we became extremely seldom. I became the frigid woman? And in what there can be a reason of this status?

Isaev D.D.
21.08.2004, 01:29
Dear Inna! Approximately each fifth woman after a birth of the child passes or takes place through serious cooling to intimate relations. The main reason - emotional and nervous loads which are tested by young mum, nevyspannost and zamotannost cares. In some cases there is also a reorientation of interests and attention from the husband on the child. Which borrows or occupies now all consciousness. Hormonal changes are possible or probable, but they play this question the minimal role. The main thing is a psychological spirit and the general or common status. Them the aversion lask the husband, irritability, absence of aspiration to affinity also speaks. About any frigidity of speech is not present. In due course all these phenomena will pass or take place also interest to sex attitudes or relations will be restored. Involve more husband in the help on the house, on care of the child, then time will be liberated to have a rest, come to the senses.
It is not necessary to put at once before itself problems or tasks of the maximal result - ideal affinity, for the beginning restore "playfulness" of attitudes or relations, prijatnost tendernesses without sex, sensual touches... Homing to former tops will demand time and gradualness.