PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Some times in virtuale and real there were recognitions, that most nezabyvae...

The anonym
16.08.2004, 07:40
Some times in virtuale and real there were recognitions, that the most unforgettable moments in a sex life were not with the spouse, and with the lover (-tsej), and attitudes or relations are not assumed at all long, who happened also unforgettable single occurrings. To me are not absolutely clear the reasons of it or this is how not the spouse (-) knows me best including the sex party or side? Really all business in an adrenaline?
What is it - an eternal trap of the nature?
How with it or this to struggle?
Or it is not necessary even to try, and it is necessary to catch simply the moments which daily pull "on the left" that in an old age it was not excruciatingly sick after a recognition of the spouse, what you at it or him on a penultimate place on quality of sex?

Valery
17.08.2004, 21:08
It not important lover the man or the husband. Both that and another can be for you the best in sex. It is good, when the husband:). But not all so carries. You esteem reports in this forum... Same horror simply! Some husbands in general are worthless in sex... Simply to you has carried that's all. And the majority of women going on the left go there not behind an adrenaline at all (it more likely man's tactics), they simply search love, caress, care, wish to be desired, to test all of charm of sex... With the husband or hesitate of itself to show, or the husband as it is usual obelsja pears.
My best lover was my own the man... An another matter, that we have not got married, have left. BUT! He and has remained the best for me in sex. It is a pity here only, that on naked sex of anything to construct it is impossible: (, here and at us it has not turned out...

lina-oa?NO??
18.08.2004, 10:46
1. The man cannot be considered as the nobody's property. 2. You write about yourself as about very skilled or experienced maiden (see early posts) 3. Actually you far enslaved person looking of sex entertainments, and not having comprehended or overtaken a short of the present or true love. 4. In searches your complexes are collected all. 5. To speak beautiful slova-does not mean to be happy and umudrennoj experience. 6. Believe, enough often there are worthless women, type of little fool Etoja to which otrodjas did not dream as to like the the man and what love happens. 7. So do not glue shortcuts to all men successively, all of them different and a lot of remarkable, explanatory or sensible at which head on brachiums, think and do or make stunned enough acts for the desired women. 8. To me pretjat vodobnye "know-it-alls" of type you for the person / it is/is independent what he it is hollow, educations, a social status, creed, color of a skin, a smell and natsionalnosti/a/riddle, secret, incomprehensibility which we solve everyone deni, each hour. 9. You can express the vision of this or that problem, but it is not necessary to impose this vision. 10 site is created for dialogue of patients with doctors, and we here uninvited visitors whom we happen worse the Tatar. Be frank in in what there are not enough practice more modestly, nachitannost not always gives polozhielnye fetuses for reading. Success!

Valery - Line
20.08.2004, 12:44
" The site is created for dialogue of patients with doctors, and we here uninvited visitors whom we happen worse the Tatar. " It was written by you:). And you write here even more rasprostranenno, than I, so who from us the Tatar?;) not in insult certainly.
Vo-the second, I at all did not offend our men. Lacks of talent in sex exactly popola among men and women.
And those who here quite often respond in a forum, or have problems in sex, or are simply interested by the given subject.
To me to tell the truth, on a drum or reel, that ty/you about me think. And nobody knows what we in a life and in particular in sex. Therefore I shall not shout and prove, that at me all normally or abnormally.
I simply shall not understand that so have touched tebja/you?
In fact in the form I respond not only I as you have noticed.
But also it is a lot of those who simply swears matom or calls addressing for the help. But I have revolted you pochemu-that:)
What not so? You do not like women?;)
All of them - yours frigidny and with problems?
And for other participants of a forum:
I enter polemic last time therefore how to argue I do not see sense.
And here from what the girl throws, here it dejstvitielno is not clear to me. Can you will prompt?

lina-oa?NO??
20.08.2004, 20:58
Valery, nothing touched me. To repeat does not follow, t. To. I to you the first have told or said, that at you is full of problems not only in sex, but also in a life, it is visible a unaided view, hardly having looked on all your postings. With women I respect, I like, at what here all women up to you one in this forum. And me kak-that you are indifferent, at me the professional sphere of interests. Usually reading similar, at once it would be desirable to cause or call "encore" glupenkih krikush, beating itself in a breast and notifying all world " that, how much and after what ". Yes, really, many respond, but nobody conducts calculation of quantity or amount of men and what their sex experience. Naverjaka everyone respecting devushka/the woman leaves at itself those important love moments. Which secret of a two is and it is necessary to know nobody number and kachestvennost performance of technics or technical equipment with their personal partner. Return back to conference and re-read the boasting or you think, what thus share experience? You Are mistaken. At each person the way, own experience, the mistakes or errors, victories and lesions. And muzhchiny-this our happiness, without them we anywhere, no less than on the contrary. When you will cease to consider or count men as the property, only then you will learn to respect and like. I shall be glad, if your consciousness will be reached by these extremely simply working mechanism, what cannot be cured must be endured.