PDA

Просмотр полной версии : FOR ALL prochtiti ALSO THINK. I here prochel conference at the sexopathologist...

Vladimir:-(((((((
20.08.2004, 13:29
FOR ALL prochtiti ALSO THINK.
I here prochel conference at the sexopathologist also have drawn very much not a pleasant conclusion.
That young men very much not far because write such delirium, that is simple stydna
To read or it is simple they very small to discuss such subjects, because people, the truth
Require the help, and you first of all write nonsenses and I am very rasping have looked or seen
On you if you had serious problems and to what not but the clever man to you has responded what not but delirium and in the trite rasping form.
Well and to girls I would like to tell or say many thanks for their wisdom in their advice or councils and is ready to bend a knee for their feminity mind or wit and for a choice of expressions.

Yours faithfully Vladimir!

Attic
20.08.2004, 20:25
Vladimir, you never reflected why young take a great interest or are fond grafiti? They so samovyrazhajutsja:-). And hair paint in neon colors therefore. It seems to them original, forces are not present. Well as the ten years' boy swears matom, he seems to itself(himself) simply the hero. Therefore simply do not pay attention:-).