PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 26 years and I shall quickly excite or raise. The erection can occur or happen the letter...

Sasha
10.08.2004, 09:25
Hello! To me 26 years and I shall quickly excite or raise. The erection can occur or happen literally through nesk. Seconds after the beginning pol-go the certificate or act. And more after drink chego-liba very soon it would be desirable to write. Whether it can be connected and how to struggle with an early erection? Can tablets what nibud is harmless? Thankful in advance

Skilled
11.08.2004, 14:36
The guy, you probably wish to tell or say an ejaculation, and
You speak an erection? In process of conducting a sexual life
Problems with a premature ejaculation leave. Well
And advice or councils you will find in the various literature, read!
Or wait the answer of the doctor.

Gorokhov (adviser)
14.08.2004, 22:10
Sasha, if really speech about a premature ejaculation (that is an ejaculation), instead of "erections", as you write (an erection - straightening and a swelling or turgescence of a sexual member at sex exaltation), iditena internal consultation to the sexologist. The reasons there can be ten, treatment depends on the diagnosis. Without survey and analyses to not understand.

+-
15.08.2004, 07:46
:) At chela there comes all over again an ejaculation, and then...!!! An erection.:)) and someone wrote, that here tusujutsja the hypersex teenagers who have been not burdened by intelligence and not zakompleksovannye otsutviem of literacy. But this uncle dozhil-that up to 26 ti godkov!!!:))

The anonym
19.08.2004, 02:10
At chela? Here it morazm the maximum or supreme category. Not smmeshi people, the little fool of "marquis". If wished to stick out the umishko for show tell or say in a hypothalamus for the beginning...

child
20.08.2004, 11:33
Listen, the little fool, your personal hostility does not mean that you are right. To me on a drum or reel your opinion, for that modet the nobility spetskorsha a dummy in 22 years? Blunt, spiteful and greedy creation. Yes be not jealous you so, at it or him us millions, and you only an instant in its or his picture and that not the most attractive. Grow thin better, and that all poison or venom will be exhausted than then to sting will begin? And of the tastes take care, you as chuvyrlo though to put on learn! Mu-mu!