PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have constant a man. Kind, good, clever, skilful in bed...

Lja fam
14.08.2004, 00:01
I have constant a man. Kind, good, clever, skilful in bed affairs. To me with it or him it is good, but it would be desirable different men. Even if they then will appear worse - I would like to try or taste and touch. It is very bad?

The anonym
14.08.2004, 22:29
And how itself itself) you think?
Whether it is good to be bankoj for sboooora semens and shchljujujujujujuhoj

Alisa
16.08.2004, 01:51
In itself such desire, especially at otsuistvii sufficient experience, is quite explainable, instead of "bad"... "Bad" is as that a little plainly in the given situation.. But understand, imaginations that different happen. .drugoe business that some of them to embody it is possible and it is necessary, and here the some people - absolutely are not present. Simply, experimenting thus, it is possible in fact to lose the " kind, clever, good and skilful " and in exchange to get a heap of troubles, infections and disappointments.. Think, whether it is necessary to you?

Yana
17.08.2004, 14:39
Means, you do not accept this clever and good. Bednenky he.
On me - so it is bad, amoral, so to say.

Lora
17.08.2004, 16:56
Most likely you still either too young, or not too skilled or experienced: that is called was not developed still. I on your place would begin now (it will be then more complex or difficult: children, the husband and so forth), only one now will suffer innocent. But only walk under the full program, that up to a nausea!

man
18.08.2004, 10:18
At that moment when you will understand that they " have appeared will be worse " with you series already hardly " kind, good, clever and courageous ". I had kak-that a girl which has decided to take a walk on the quiet, thought the boy does not learn or find out, and if learns or finds out - will forgive or excuse. This very day she has appeared on a platform of the underground with pair packages of belongings in arms or hand. Tears, promises, repentances also have not helped or assisted. I very much wished it or her to forgive or excuse, but could not simply physically. From the beloved she has turned for me to the person with which it became opposite to be series. And I could not change anything. Its or her treachery remains at me in a head and as I tried - could not return anything. I did not wish it or her to see. Since then has passed or has taken place many years, I seldom recollect the last histories - but never at me have arisen neither the slightest regret about my act and nor drops of love and pity to her.

2man
19.08.2004, 20:59
Not all such weak, as you. At you an inferiority complex. Though such njunikov, as you, the majority.

Yana
20.08.2004, 03:16
Man - thanks you, that you such. While there are such men, there will be a cleanliness in attitudes or relations.