PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I am not pinned. Why - that you have removed my question not having given or allowed the answer....

Vadim.
28.07.2004, 09:03
The doctor, I am not pinned. Why - that you have removed my question not having given or allowed the answer. To me really it is not clear what to speak my wife on its or her demands to shave a member. Here, instead of you any " * * " advised to allow her to listen to group Leningrad, but it not the answer. Tell or say, I am never valid with it or this collided or faced, whether it is necessary to shave hair on a pubis, in perineums and on testicles and how it affects sex attitudes or relations? It seems to me, that if I shall make it to the wife it is pleasant, but if I shall go with friends to a bath I shall look or appear the full idiot. Thanks

Evgenie
28.07.2004, 17:45
And what here such? My young man shaves area of a perineum, testicles and inguinal area, but not absolutely and so, leaving short voloski, which not koljatsja. It is pleasant to me also he does not feel badly iz-that there vs evygljadit is accurate. And it gets or starts many women, so are not loaded by this problem if your girl it to like so why you it to not make?

Romka
30.07.2004, 04:27
Yes if in a bath I have seen the friend with britym, I would not risk back to it or him;them to turn... Look she can and legs or foots you to shave will ask...

The anonym
31.07.2004, 01:19
I sometimes the husband ask to shave eggs.. And sometimes he does or makes it, because likes, when I caress them a mouth - hair thus terribly stir or prevent...
Few times he absolutely shaved off all both from eggs and from a pubis... prikolno and anybody in a bath from it or him did not jump aside, by the way at britom a pubis the member increases noticeably or is noticeably enlarged.. - for complexing:)

Liz
01.08.2004, 10:11
And me do not stir or prevent hair at oral sex. I do not represent as they can stir or prevent. Or the member in hair was lost?

The novel
02.08.2004, 11:04
Vadim, here a question in that - why she wants it or this. If you want that she tongue caressed you, and presence of a plenty of hair then certainly shave is unpleasant to her. And if to you oral caress are not necessary, then it is completely not obligatory. Talk to her. Understand together whence at it or her such desire, and act proceeding from it or this.

Evgenie
02.08.2004, 20:46
And here brityj the member and risk to turn zadnitsej to the owner britogo a member???? Nonsense what. Oral it is for example much more pleasant than caress, when a member and testicles not hairy, but this business of each person separately. Komu-someone nravjatsja thrickets, and someone is not present.

The girl
03.08.2004, 02:20
Andrey, and you ask it or her, that also she has shaved to herself all hair on a pubis...

Evgenie - the Girl
03.08.2004, 21:44
And you that do not shave? And how kunilingus? And really most it is pleasant, when there thrickets?

Romka
04.08.2004, 19:14
Evgenie, and at you on legs or foots strongly grow?

The anonym
05.08.2004, 13:05
Romka, and at what here hair on legs or foots?

Irina
06.08.2004, 21:09
I the first time have shaved all hair at myself on a pubis and sexual labiums about 6 years ago - any more I do not allow them to grow there! So it is pleasant to iron brituju kisku, and then it much gigienichnej thrickets:) And to the husband it is pleasant, he too sometimes to itself(himself) trims hair - that it would be more pleasant to me than it or him jazychkom to caress:)

The anonym
07.08.2004, 16:53
Liz, well if all time boys hairless come across to you...
At me the husband not the boy already and where it is necessary - hair grow, and on the bill was lost or not - are not present, was not lost, simply it seems even more, than is, this advice or council for complexing men:) - if a few or a little;little bit to trim hair at the basis of a member - he will seem dlinej:)

Evgenie-
09.08.2004, 07:28
And and here legs or foots?? However I shall respond. Is not present not strongly, practically they are not present, besides I the natural blonde and they light them am not visible, but is value or meanings;importance has no by virtue of that I all the same do or make an epilation both on legs or foots, and on a pubis and in axillary hollows.

Romka
10.08.2004, 12:57
Evgenie, and your guy of an axilla shaves? And a stomach or belly by the way with a path of this as it or her... A word not good, I hope all have understood.:)

Vasek
11.08.2004, 20:54
And I have once cut hair around of a member, the little girl has asked me, but more so I shall not do or make, it was not pleasant. Be not conducted, it is not necessary.

Evgenie-
12.08.2004, 16:29
It that digression to private life? He shaves axillas, with a view of hygiene. And a body at it or him smooth, almost without hair. Still questions?

Romka
14.08.2004, 02:56
Tyk what questions still, if a body at it or him hairless... The muzhik without hair is abruptly!

Evgenie - Romke
15.08.2004, 07:04
It not abruptly. Simply it is more preferable to me, and then he not without hair, is simple them exactly so much how much to me to like. Here so

Romka
15.08.2004, 21:53
Yes, yes, yes..., I do not like trimmed muzhiks... Women I like, muzhiks are not present, from the process oppositely, brrrrr!

Michael
17.08.2004, 00:25
Vadim, I suspect, that if you with yours suprugoj do not plan to be engaged in oral sex (if I am not mistaken, you mentioned it or this in the previous message) the reason of such behaviour of yours spouses it is necessary to search in the field of personal hygiene, t. e., probably, from you, forgive or excuse, not so pleasant aroma proceeds. Then you should be given more attention to personal hygiene (to take a shower not less often 2 h once a day, daily to change belyo and t. Item). promezhnost-one of areas of a human body in which the raised or increased diaphoresis is observed. Do or make conclusions. By the way, it would be absolutely quite good to talk frankly with suprugoj on this subject and to find out immediately from it or her, in what the reason of its or her request.

Evgenie - Romke
17.08.2004, 13:44
To that as. Tastes and preferences at all different

Romka
19.08.2004, 01:31
Anybody does not argue, I am simple do not like trimmed muzhichkov, blueness slightly veet...

zuka
19.08.2004, 09:12
IF you together with eggs to swallow it or she do not force, can and not shave. Send it or her better to the psychiatrist, it is treated! And that at first shave, then cut off, and the eunuch you will become!

Victoria
20.08.2004, 02:59
The darling the man if you the wife a member asks to shave that certainly shave. It will be even better if you would ask it or her chto-she has made it as it is pleasant to her. And voobshche-you should solve that that more in a life is necessary for you - sex with the beloved or opinion mushchin in a bath.