PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have neblolshaja a problem with an ejaculation. The matter is that kakto I zanim...

Murzik
18.08.2004, 15:31
I have neblolshaja a problem with an ejaculation. The matter is that kakto I being engaged in sex could not terminate in any way though parnyorsha already for a long time has baked.
Or here kak-being engaged in it or this in the machine or car I could not terminate that and all here though you burst. It has turned out only after the police has approached or has dropped in on us, but they thanks God could not see anything iz-for zapotnevshego glass. Now I can only in any critical situations, for example when in the next room there are its or her parents or in kabinke for changing clothes, which on a beach. Prompt me, that it is necessary to make that it was possible to finish normally, as all normal people.

History....
19.08.2004, 09:09
Is more tremendous! Try or taste on a wing of the plane!

The necrophilist
19.08.2004, 21:14
The best sex always occurs or happens on a cemetery. Replace a situation, replace partnershu (to dig out svezhatinku better). Everyone are anyhow dragged from sex with corpses and finish always during!