PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! We with the husband together the second year. First intimate relations were...

Olga
17.08.2004, 07:07
Hello!
We with the husband together the second year. First intimate relations were every day, then less often. Now at the best once a week. To me of 27 years, to the husband 35. He speaks, that the head that is strongly tired hurts (though I know when he can ustat, when there is no (we work in one firm only I at office, and he on manufacture), that would be desirable to sleep, etc. I the interesting woman, try to look or appear well (anyway, many men pay attention).
There were conversations, romantic suppers at suppositories, various erotic linen.
I trust the husband, I know that does not change. Another the man I do not want. But this problem very much prevents with it or him;them to live to me. Something can you will prompt?

Gosha
17.08.2004, 17:55
If will live, you to him change and not time...

Ninel
18.08.2004, 10:19
At me the similar problem was, though there was no it the direct reason of ours with the husband of parting, but indirect is exact. At us different temperaments, and my dissatisfaction began to affect all - the attitude or relation to job, flirtation with men. Sensations of the woman.
Has not put it. And on the second to year of marriage or spoilage it vobshche is at least strange.
Try kak-to seduce that, sooblaznjat. And he can something is ill or sick? And if likes, and to be checked up to him costed!

auburn_lover
19.08.2004, 15:26
Olja that something efficient to prompt, it is necessary to know completely your situation, including to listen and from the husband, therefore suggest him to visit or attend together the sexologist, there all tell and be defined or determined. It really strange, usually on vtroj year of a joint life such should not be. Successes!

Olga
19.08.2004, 19:20
Thanks for your attention to my problem. Ninel I both seduced the husband, and tempted and that only did not do or make. He speaks that likes me, that I am necessary to him, and then turns away and sleeps. I understand - different temperaments, but I it or him too like also another near to myself I do not represent. And about a campaign to the sexologist, thanks, I shall try to persuade to go..