PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sexual certificates or acts with girls at me still was not, all was limited to a petting...

Alexander, 22 years
13.08.2004, 03:58
Sexual certificates or acts with girls at me still was not, all was limited to a petting, has now appeared liked. Not so long ago there was a question on sex and there was a problem: I am raised or excited, but an erection weak when I near to the girl, normal exaltation proshodit is very rare in spite of the fact that the normal erection in a dream occurs or happens enough often. With an erection of problems in vermja masturbations did not arise earlier, now has practically stopped masturbirovat. The girl also not skilled or experienced and helps or assists me cannot. Advise as to be, to itself to address?

The anonym
16.08.2004, 11:37
Zdrastvuyote, Alexander! I think to you it is not necessary to go in cycles in it or this, and simply to enjoy your affinity with liked. Pay attention to the girl, laskaje it or her, arrange romanticism, rasslabtes and think only volume pleasure which you test. Kiss the girl on all the legal places and unlawful and hint her about it or this. And all at you will be class! The main thing do not think of that as at you it turns out, and rasslabtes, rasslabtes...

Alexander, 22 years
19.08.2004, 18:02
DMobrogo time of day, Marinas! It is possible uzat what places unlawful?