PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me is problemka and it will be interesting to me to learn or find out your opinion. To me 21 year...

Ljalja
13.08.2004, 15:15
At me is problemka and it will be interesting to me to learn or find out your opinion. To me 21 year and to my guy as much. I the first at it or him, he - at me, in the intimal plan. But 2 years ago I to him have changed. Easier or simply, to learn or find out, how it with another. It was not pleasant to me. It is visible, without related or congenerous communication or connection it as that not so. On soul or douche it was nasty. I have understood it still before he has entered into me, but pochemu-that has not stopped... And now I have a vague desire that also he has learned or has found out as it with another. Precisely I know, that, except for me, at it or him nobody bylgo. What tell or say?

You Zy
15.08.2004, 05:53
To you it is simply a shame pred to them, and you want, that you were "kvity"
And what such " related or congenerous communication or connection "?!

Qwerty
16.08.2004, 17:29
If you it or him like and at you on it or him "long-playing" plans it is not necessary that he "tried or tasted" others. You can lose it or him.

Fields
17.08.2004, 10:36
And if with another it is pleasant to him more, than with you? You cannot it or this isljuchat. As experience at you a little. I do not represent, as it is possible to like the person and to wish him to oversleep with another. It, at least, silly.

Isaev D.D.
18.08.2004, 03:08
Dear Ljalja! It seems to Me, what is it not the best idea. She it is valid very risky And the main thing if he did not do or make it or this then does not require it or this!

jimmy
19.08.2004, 15:41
Fields, unloving liking will not understand.