PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I masturbiruju with 12 years, earlier an orgasm was klitorialnyj, after loss of maidens...

natasha
18.08.2004, 12:46
I masturbiruju with 12 years, earlier an orgasm was klitorialnyj, after loss of virginity almost completely became vaginalnym, and is reached or achieved easily and quickly. Is better, certainly, at mutual stimulation. At sex I can not terminate. Has tried or tasted masturbirovat during the sexual certificate or act - the clitoris has appeared absolutely tolerant - as though it or him and is not present. Very much it has surprised me. Here still: I can easily test an orgasm, it is simple when it would be desirable to write and you detain. The uterus can be displaced at me? Something can recommend?

And I can lezbijanka?:-)

Gosha
19.08.2004, 04:23
That is possibly than you stimulate yourselves of the much greater size than a penis at your partner and the vagina has not time to adapt to it or him;them or has put actually in technics or technical equipment. To raise or increase a tonus of a vagina there are some techniques, look in an Internet, as to technics or technical equipment that prompt the partner more activly as to him to operate or work. With a uterus at all of you it is normal and vrjadli you lezbijanka.:)