PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 17 years! I wish to address with such question: the penis rises that...

ViruZ
14.08.2004, 02:54
Good afternoon!
To me of 17 years! I wish to address with such question: the penis rises only at its or his immediate stimulation, but at kisses he does not react, like something is, but he lays.: (one month ago all was normal, he rose itself, but not now!
There can be this all consequences of an active masturbation?
(The girl the first, sexual attitudes or relations yet were not at me at it or her!)
When we lay and we kiss, any effect!
Help or Assist, pozhalusta, than it is possible to restore a normal rhythm and can be it is necessary to eat more than any nutrition for rising an erection?!
Z.J.Ili can address to the doctor?
. J.J.Budu is glad to any offers!

Ronin
14.08.2004, 06:50
You have simply got used to kiss her and your brain does not submit any commands that there was a high-grade erection. And in general, what to pull - try or taste guys and will not regret, in fact sex is a terrible force!!!
There will be a sex there will be also an erection!

ViruZ
14.08.2004, 19:00
Yes, but the matter is that I kiss her only three days! And before there were no such attitudes or relations! (kissed girls seldom and a little!)
Whether there can be a problem what last two weeks drank on less than two litres of alcohol a day?
It is already unique hope! Today has categorically refused from alkagolja and has read through, that alcohol strongly weakens or easies an erection and can lead to an impotency. If it so through how much there will be vostanovlenna a normal potency and than can be increased it or her? (any nutrition, preparations, but not harmful?!)

Z.J.Spasibo for the answer in advance!

Ronin
15.08.2004, 21:02
Alcohol really reduces an erection, it is the fact. By the way a good agent for rising an erection is the onion a celery. Try or taste it or him.. And can to you it is simple this girl it is not pleasant?

ViruZ
16.08.2004, 15:42
No, the girl very class!
All like was normalized. After two days without alcohol began to rise normally, many thanks for answers.

Isaev D.D.
18.08.2004, 07:26
Dear ViruZ! It seems, you already had time to understand a problem and have understood, that a principal cause of your alarms became the unlimited use of alcohol! As soon as the organism is cleared of a poison or venom (and it occurs or happens for the second day) so dozhny to come to norm or rate and all reactions. But If the poisoning gets regular character restoration can occur or happen to lateness... Therefore I advise to take care and the health!