PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Dmitry Dmitrievich. pochetal here (in conference) soo...

Comrade of the USSR
09.08.2004, 03:10
Hello, dear Dmitry Dmitrievich. pochetal here (in conference) reports also has noticed, that you respond much as though indirectly. Not in insult to you I speak, but it seems to me that people wish to hear the direct answer. I have I shall enter for example in such cases as when who that asks " How to increase a member? ", and you respond " At you and normal " (example). Thanks for attention.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 18:04
What for you ask? You Wish to increase, go to the surgeon, wish reduce I can to help or assist. In gives, tundra!

Comrade of the USSR
15.08.2004, 10:38
On not in it or this business, you tundra! I have resulted or brought an example. You to read that learn!

njusja
15.08.2004, 12:42
Gspodin good! If you would like the direct answer, visit or attend the sexologist internally and resolve with it or him all problems personally:-)))

Skilled horse
17.08.2004, 16:09
Comrade, at you malomerka? Suspend girki and train sidalishchnye nerves by vletanija in ledjanjashchuju water.

Isaev D.D.
18.08.2004, 06:57
Dear Comrade! When the question contains a minimum of the information to give the concrete answer it is possible only after serious and long conversation on reception i/or after survey. Besides if you know, in absentia treat nobody. Or I too have responded you indirectly?