PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte, the doctor Tell or Say please, what probability, that in a liquid...

ira
16.08.2004, 08:55
Zdravstujte, the doctor
Tell or Say please what the probability, what in a liquid following from a sexual member up to an ejaculation, is spermatozoons? And what probability to become pregnant priprervannom the sexual certificate or act for 16 day of a cycle if this certificate or act was the first?

The anonym
16.08.2004, 12:24
The probability to estimate or appreciate difficultly, but she (liquid) can quite contain the active spermatozoons, therefore the interrupted certificate or act it is considered very much nedadezhnym a method. What cycle at you? The middle of a cycle - the most dangerous days, similar, that at you and has got. And it is not important, the first was the certificate or act or twenty first. Even I do not know, that to you to advise. Can and will carry by, and can and is not present. I do not incur the responsibility, but I in case of doubt drink postinor (under the instruction). Fortunately such doubts arise at me seldom (gde-that time in half a year), as a medicine this or thus hormonal and strong. Think, solve. Try to write to conference "gynecologist", but there can respond not soon, and time of reception postinora not later than 72 hours after the certificate or act.

Isaev D.D.
17.08.2004, 19:13
Dear ira! Much depends on specific features of the partner and from when there was last ejaculation In a secret of glands of Cooper mature spermatozoons is can. But all depends on that, how much or as far as it is a lot of them to carry out a fertilization. At the interrupted sexual certificate or act and its or his constant use the risk of pregnancy makes 28 % (in recalculation for a year, instead of on "time"). For 16 day of a cycle the risk is great enough