PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Tell or say please, what is it can be! In the last nesko...

Rita
08.08.2004, 23:09
The dear Doctor! Tell or say please, what is it can be! In the last some times when I make love, during an orgasm from me a lot of water pours out! Such impression, what is it greasing but what that not concentrated, t e liquid, except for that is a lot of it or her! It absolutely precisely not wetting, tk neither up to nor during the sexual certificate or act is not present any desires to an emiction! Before such was not! To me of any problems with health or complaints on what or at me are not present 25 years if it is important..
Thanks.

Inga
10.08.2004, 02:15
With All of you by way of, it, a so-called, female ejaculation.

Rita - Inge
11.08.2004, 17:27
Inga, thanks you for the answer, could not you is more detailed tell what is it, and why it prozoshlo...

Plechman (instead of Ingi)
13.08.2004, 09:40
The female ejaculation is an allocation of a secret at an orgasm, happens not always and not at everything, there is absolutely nothing to be frightened here is a normal phenomenon.

Isaev D.D.
14.08.2004, 18:03
Dear Rita! During orgasticheskoj discharges it is possible or probable zalpovyj emission of a secret of mucosas which sometimes name a female ejaculation . No trouble in it or this is not present.

Rita
15.08.2004, 14:46
Many thanks to all for answers! By the way, it happens with me already second time! Interestingly, now it will be included into system or how?:-)

Rita
16.08.2004, 14:47
Well "witty" as always certainly were:-)..

child
17.08.2004, 09:56
The lovely girl. I am a doctor, but in this site directly my answers to wait difficultly. If want - write on sergejsasonov@mail...