PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Male! Thanks you for answers. You know, all and occured or happened. We laid down in...

Julia
16.08.2004, 09:04
Male! Thanks you for answers.
You know, all and occured or happened. We laid down together, and further and it turned out (caressed to each other). It or this sufficed me, and still, I was very grateful, that he demands nothing, does not insist. Does not speak: " Well, give! " Or something in this sort. But he not iron and to him it WOULD be desirable, simply it would be desirable...
Explain to me as the man, how much you would sustain? In fact it was long time. You have told or said, that waited for readiness of the girl 2 3 months. And she lead up you to a status what would be desirable to climb on a wall? (1 2 times a week). And how you raslabljalsja? Went to a toilet? Or on past this girl you had a dialogue with others? Excuse, if I climb in your soul. I, really, do not wish you to offend, touch with anything, etc. I simply wish to understand, understand.
I shall not tell or say, that he did not communicate with others. Though I can not approve or confirm. " It is not caught, not the thief! " And itself I do not understand, why he was excruciated with me? It or he had an experience with virgins, they then did not give passage to him. " A pier, you have generated me, you me and kill ". And he responded them, that the correct road is shown to them, and further - all is reached or achieved by means of experiments...
Voobshchem, excuse, outpourings have begun...
I have got confused. Our attitudes or relations collapse. And, like, all was good. He appreciated me, respected... I have left for Moscow on two weeks. Has arrived, has madly become bored or has madly missed, much has realized...
And he has humiliated me.
Certainly, the reason not only that he does not hope on what any more, etc., but also in it or this too, partly. Possibly, he does not see continuation to our attitudes or relations. Though, it to him did not give so me to humiliate the rights. And I have just now understood, that he is really necessary to me. Quite probably, that except for the help of the sexopathologist to me the psychologist or still is necessary to somebody. Or simply kind advice or council and an explanation why so happens.
Is proud to leave - a good choice. But the reason speaks one, and heart another...
At present, he has asked week to think. Of me think tear apart on a part...

Male
17.08.2004, 09:51
Kogda-I spoke that to the girl " to me is necessary time to think " - and itself went to another and came off to the full extent. Excuse, I hope at you a situation another.
How much I would sustain? I do not know, like the man - not an animal, business not in that that gde-that is scratched by something, and in a head. I did not relax in any way, " did not go to a toilet ", is simple during the moment of affinity (even its or her unsuccessful attempt) - very big emotional a strain. Then already nothing is necessary to me, I as a squeezed orange.
I would wait as much as necessary. Simply because I like. Though year is strongly. If during stolkogo time nothing turns out - can vse-taki ask is better advice or council of the doctor.
Dialogue with other girls too was not. I can allow myself it only if I with her am am connected or bound with "youth" attitudes or relations. And if all is serious - any changes, this rigid rule. I do not suffer or bear changes in any appearance, it is crash to all in a flash.
I too had cases when I was the first the man and learned or taught girls to everything, and then they wanted only with me and could not build the attitude or relation with other men, they did not have not enough heat in the intimal plan. But here more likely feeling long than pride.
And with the beloved all has occured or happened to accuracy on the contrary - she does or makes all that to me it was good, but I feel that itself dislikes intimal affinity.
To me not naprjazhno that you " climb in soul " though I so am severe it have not named. Unfortunately not in all cases I will have an answer. I not the doctor and besides am young still that advice or councils to give. However - if that - write.