PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And at me other problem: I never tested an orgasm, I do not understand, poch...

Ooze
13.08.2004, 09:24
And at me other problem: I never tested an orgasm, I do not understand, why and as it or this to achieve. In sex I am engaged already more polutra years. Before (year 2.5 - 3 back) at a masturbation arose the moments of any pleasure, it is not assured, what is it an orgasm, but nevertheless, and now and such is not present. In what the reason also what to do or make? Help or assist!!!!

Jeanne
13.08.2004, 21:21
Ooze at me the same problem! The doctor has advised to it or him;them obratittja, to kseksopatologu.

Isaev D.D.
14.08.2004, 15:00
Dear Ooze! Partner attitudes or relations it is more complex or difficult, than self-stimulation, they demand mutual trust, adaptation of partners, good comprehension from the partner that it is necessary to do or make and as. Your problem or task consists in skill correctly to be adjusted and show or be set up and show the man that to you it would be desirable But even in this case "grinding in" and purchase of skill of achievement of an orgasm arises not at once. Time and patience (Is necessary for any haste!)

Ooze
15.08.2004, 16:30
Thanks, the Doctor! But as it seems to me has put at all so much in grinding in, how much that I and now from self-stimulation do not receive such effect as earlier, thus the need or requirement in sekse arises very much often, sometimes the sexual certificate or act comes to an end with simply pleasant sensations, sometimes desire more and more, but orgazma-that is not present. And more, you have told or said, ".. Purchase of skill of achievement of an orgasm.. ", and how this skill to get, I can is simple I do not know as it or him to reach or achieve? Prompt pliz!!!

Light
16.08.2004, 03:03
Little girls! This all from phobia to become pregnant. And it is necessary to be able to relax or be relaxed up to the extremity or end.

Oleg
17.08.2004, 07:27
Ooze! Try or taste vzljanut on a site www. mylexxus. com/ycnex in section RESPONSES. Quite probably, what is it the decision for you! On a site there is phone - call, I shall answer questions. Oleg