PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain please such thing: pochemu-that I do not transfer or carry a pose "naezdnitsa"...

alina
14.08.2004, 14:05
Explain please such thing: pochemu-that I do not transfer or carry a pose "naezdnitsa" and I can do or make nothing with myself, and she very much is pleasant to my guy.
To me 22, a sex life there live 4 years, sex is liked very much, but in this case pochemu-that at once
I am psychologically clamped or cliped also exaltation vanishes... otvete, that to me with itself to make, and that is insulting kak-that...

Isaev D.D.
15.08.2004, 20:14
Dear alina! Various positions carry in themselves the certain psychological sense, therefore a dyscomfort can arise just because this position involuntarily causes any associations or feelings which prevent to be adjusted or be set up on necessary experiences To help or assist the expert can understand.

Tatyana (23 years)
17.08.2004, 05:03
Would like to address to you with such question. A sexual life I live nearby 1, 5 years, but sex does not deliver pleasure. At contact I test unpleasant and even painful sensations. The gynecologist speaks, is what is it connected with insufficient sexual exaltation. The same picture tried with other partner, but. I can not be liberated and relax up to the extremity or end, a little spirits too does not help or assist.
Advise how to be, please.