PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such business happens - I madly liked the guy (30 years), we vstre...

C
11.08.2004, 10:38
At me such business happens - I madly liked the guy (30 years), we met and we had a virtual sex. And here we have started to make love so at it or him there small and he at it or him has not risen. It was awful I hardly from mind or wit has not descended or gone voobshchem it has turned out nothing. What to do or make? He seem to me such wonderful or strange and beautiful and now that that has changed. How to be? Mozhzhet from an overexcitement at it or him has not risen.?

Henry
11.08.2004, 15:42
Sima, forgive or excuse, but, by history of your announcements, and you give them hardly - whether every day at your husband something gde-that has jumped, at you something not so, now at the young man has not risen. Simply nightmare, what rough life at people!!-)) you rotikom tried to work? It was necessary to lick it or him from legs or foots up to a head and to make good minet, can and would rise.

Zjuka
11.08.2004, 19:34
Forgive or Excuse, My God, me guilty! I here in your case history zagljanula-simply nightmare any! And if your partner of ALL THIS knows, anything surprising is not present! At you everyone den-not diarrhea, so a scrofula! That at you the husband, there and then the groom, and here zhe-virtual someone! Do not contradict though to itself!

Sima
13.08.2004, 07:29
predurki us here 3 girls and we ask questions on one case history. You that have gone balmy? And then we did not change nik and what difference from what to write to a name lizh the answer has come

Zjuka
14.08.2004, 20:04
And you chyo, from a hostel? And linen at you the general or common? From my computer questions are set only by me! And the answer to you has come and at all one!

Kama
16.08.2004, 03:37
In the first not a hostel and office. And a computer. At us one. And here it is a lot of us and then to that it stirs or prevents. I do not represent that for rudeness and impudence to look through another's reports. Shame and shame. Would be ashamed to potter about in another's dirty linen

Zjuka
17.08.2004, 00:25
Sorry, girlfriends, you are in the OPEN conference and to talk about confidentiality of the information at least silly!