PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Speak, that it is impossible to be engaged in sex if there is a threat of an abortion. pr...

Katya
10.08.2004, 07:54
Speak, that it is impossible to be engaged in sex if there is a threat of an abortion. Whether the truth it?

The anonym
11.08.2004, 17:18
It to you to solve, that to you it is more important! You have warned that there is a threat. .konechno it is impossible. .a there as will choose. .a in general the doctor should warn you

The anonym
12.08.2004, 07:19
At threat of an abortion you should put on conservation. Speak, what hens dojat, and you listen?

Isaev D.D.
14.08.2004, 06:28
Dear Katya! There is a mass of biases and the pavors connected with pregnancy. Intimate relations do not represent threat for course of pregnancy, an another matter, that in critical cases the abortion can be provoked practically by everything and in this case sex appears in series of other possible or probable factors

KET
14.08.2004, 20:28
Know, Katya, doctors constantly frightened me about an abortion, one doctor is more correct, I do not know why the stomach or belly at me upwards downwards, whether hardly to move was impossible, and I in 9 and by planes flied, and up to 11 months with sex all was by way of, neither I, nor the husband about it or this diskomfota did not test, so, it is not necessary to be afraid... If it is cautious, it's OK! Success!

Stirlitz
15.08.2004, 16:04
Radistka KET, the kid, how much time you bore the child? Months 15 20?

KET to Stirlitz
16.08.2004, 11:33
The mistake or error has left, I specify: with sex all was by way of till 8 months, 8 oh month has just fallen to November, and November, as a rule, 11 j month in a year, here and has left a discomfiture...