PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me an interesting question! We here sat on a summer residence, and on the agenda there was a post...

Dasha
04.08.2004, 03:17
At me an interesting question! We here sat on a summer residence, and on the agenda have been brought a attention to the question "pregnancy" and "zalet". All man's half considered or counted, that girls specially fly (for the different reasons). I, certainly, do not speak about the pairs or steams planning children. In this occasion we, at girls, had a question, and what actually ways that is? I can present a little, but not so effective: 1) to place a semen in a vagina, zadrat, for example, legs or foots... 2) to speak, what you drink tablets, and most to not drink 3) to descend or go on an artificial fertilization (but it is very dear or expensive) 4) to speak, what different ways of preservation you use (any spiral, etc.) And what actually even ways? Why they so consider or count everyone? vrjadli any sane girl will suit to itself problems, zadrav legs or foots. Share the opinion

Ivan
04.08.2004, 19:59
Strange at you " a man's half ".

kotik
06.08.2004, 23:02
I do not know, how about strange, but pochemu-that is valid in University fly girls " from Uripinska ", and moskvichki with propiskoj-is not present. Here, also think after that.

Konstantin
09.08.2004, 00:31
Pregnancy for many women - an occasion "ohomutat" the muzhik, therefore they about consequences think a current when the muzhik, having heard about pregnancy, claps a door... The roar then begins, that muzhiks goats and it is necessary to do or make all abortion, t. To. At all that also would not be desirable the child... I not about all, certainly, but many my decent or considerable friends married on it or this. By the way, have lived not longly together...
Also fly not all specially - the most part simply by nonsense because do not know as correctly to be protected, and if know, already in predorgazmennom ecstasy simply lose a head and about it or this forget.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 03:05
To like it is necessary, then also the question about zalete will disappear

Katya
11.08.2004, 08:12
Well you will do or make, if the majority of women is valid are so silly, that are ready to arrange stages with zaletom. And if have flown by nonsense both is so fault or wine too should be divided in half. Marry then and tell, that have lived vsego-that year in marriage or spoilage. It is necessary to think earlier. And then private life to arrange.

PerGynt
12.08.2004, 22:36
On a summer residence, than about nonsenses about idlenesses to stir or chatter, though beds would weed, or a lawn have cut.

natasha
16.08.2004, 06:19
It agree with Katya.