PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 15 years, and at me such problem. I am engaged in an onanism since four years, p...

Demon
13.08.2004, 10:57
To me of 15 years, and at me such problem. I am engaged in an onanism since four years, the first orgasm has tested too in 4 years. It was kajf! And so was till 13 years. But when to me 13 years were executed, pochemu-that has sharply decreased sensation of an orgasm, and "pulse" was accelerated, but there was a semen. And here so till now! Any kajfa! Really so sexual development has affected or influenced, and those sensations to not return any more? Such prospect does not please.

The anonym
14.08.2004, 04:45
And memory has not lost?

Isaev D.D.
15.08.2004, 12:43
Dear Demon! There is a children's masturbation (before puberty) and teenage. Usually they are not connected in any way among themselves and more often the first stops (or becomes very rare or infrequent) before offensive or approach of puberty. The teenage masturbation already grows out sex need or requirement and necessity of putting off or taking out of a sex strain. In your case is better to stop self-stimulation for any period. There will be a reorganization and all will be better, than earlier!