PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me at exaltation, a member stoet not dokontsa, and if almost up to konts...

Sergey
15.08.2004, 01:59
The doctor, at me at exaltation, a member stoet not dokontsa and if almost up to the extremity or end that it is necessary to distract at once falls. In what there can be a business?
I before accepted hormonal preparations in small. kol-ve metandrostenalon 2 3 3 1 (tab in ted. In tech. ned. t. e. A course for 4 weeks)
Or business is pure or clean in prihologich. The plan? In fact and the underground I are always raised or excited in transport, the member grows stronger... But rises not up to the extremity or end. .inogda up to the extremity or end.
I am engaged in a masturbation on a regular basis from 2 times a day and more, happens even at job during job t. .k not terpitsja. It was so always eshe with 5 I constantly was engaged in it or this.
Whether an impotent I???

Isaev D.D.
15.08.2004, 06:56
Dear Sergey! I have not understood why you accepted hormonal preparations... By the description, with your potency all in the full order, and here the mentality differs the raised or increased lability, easy or light;mild susceptibility to different mood swings, uncertainty in... In it or this the problem also consists. You need to believe in itself... And all at once is normalized!