PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doktorj I ask competent advice or council. To me 31 year, I married, very much...

Olja
14.08.2004, 16:50
Dear doktorj I ask competent advice or council. To me 31 year, I married, very much like the husband. But recently employment or occupations by sex do not bring to me anything pleasant. Da-yes, pleasant. The husband, naturally, is irritated. But I do not want sex - to me simply laziness to be engaged in " this business ". Prompt, I frigidna?! What to do or make, in fact I do not wish to lose the person whom very much I like!!!
As it seems to me most, my problem I "do not want" has become aggravated after treatment even more. About one and a half year ago I had laparoskopicheskaja an operation in occasion of an oothecoma. In postoperational the period to me have appointed or nominated a course of a preparation " Dekapeptl-depot ", overwhelming on some time function of ovaries. Moreover, pereparat causes iskustvennyj kolimaks and all of "charm" with it or him connected: inflow, a cold fit, a dyspnea or short wind, and, the main thing, absence of a sex inclination.
Now treatment behind, and here an inclination and desire is not present. What to do or make? The doctor, advise!

Isaev D.D.
15.08.2004, 06:17
Dear Olja! As a result of hormonal suppression libido there was a failure in mechanisms of achievement of a discharge. Now it is necessary to begin anew to form skill of achievement of a discharge as if it or this and earlier it was necessary to hurry offensive or approach of an orgasm, and to concentrate on sensations.