PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 16 years, and to my guy 20. A sexual way of life we conduct about one year. But...

Ksjusha
06.08.2004, 03:49
To me of 16 years, and to my guy 20. A sexual way of life we conduct about one year. But I cannot test vaginalnyj an orgasm in any way. At me it is easy or light poluchaetsja in bathing with douche. But when we tried to make something similar with my guy at us it turned out nothing. We have tried all. I already simply do not have hope. I simply do not test those sensations as in bathing. Help or assist pojzhalusta. Vzaranie thanks.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 23:41
Ksjushenka, podrasti all over again, then orgazmiruj vaginalno, klitoralno, psychoemotionally, orally. You can receive a discharge a skin, t. e. Only from prikostnovenija liked on 5 8 time (a multiorgasm it is called!!!!) for now study to be sensual and desired. Greetings!!!

Ksjusha
10.08.2004, 19:41
I asked not about that podrasti to me it is necessary or not.
And to mine even in 16 nem age of silly anything to do or make, and persistently to wait for an orgasm. And that you have written that advice or council do not concern at all to my question.
And pojzhaluchta you with the CLEVER and ADULT answers do not philosophize!

The anonym
12.08.2004, 13:29
Yes, detka, train and shljajsja while it is young, and that in 19 you already will be perestarok and nobody will look on such rugosity and peretrah """ ju bl """.

Ksjusha
14.08.2004, 09:11
Well probably this situation is close to you to a pain (when to you 19 and nobody pays attention on such rugosity and peretrah """ ju bl """.) I very much sympathize with you. Vel such sluchaetsja only with nekotoromy. And to you has not carried.

Olechka
14.08.2004, 19:21
Ksenka, whence it is so much aggression in tvoi-that years? Let to you will carry how has carried to me, durashka-malyshka. The anonym is rasping, but the rights where you hurry, maljaska?

Ksjusha
15.08.2004, 03:22
Business not in that that I where that hurry. Simply constant failures in a sexual life lead to stresses, depressions, etc. Also this all very much stirs or prevents to attitudes or relations.