PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt pozhajlusta! To Me 22 years, with the girl sleep every day and...

Alex
11.08.2004, 11:59
The doctor, prompt pozhajlusta! To Me 22 years, with the girl sleep every day and even more often when it or her is not present as often I am engaged mastrubatsiej. With the girl at me leaves longly enough about 10 20 minutes. But when mastrubiruju or when we are engaged oral sex, it is very complex or difficult to me "to terminate". At mastrubatsii to have to resort to giper to high rate, and about minete I at all do not speak. All fine, pleasantly, but the orgasm is not present also all. Except for it or this I am am excited with my seed which not seldom happens in the form of lumps!
Thanks for consultation!!! With Christmas you!

Cat
12.08.2004, 23:50
Too often..... Do or make pereryvypo 4 5 and eat sour cream every day.

Isaev D.D.
13.08.2004, 16:14
Dear Alex! If discharges occur or happen a little bit more often, than your individual optimum exaltation ejakuljatornogo the center comes not so quickly Besides there are individual preferences and conditions of increase voozbuzhdenija. Similar, that oral sex and stimulation by an arm or a hand not too promote it or this - from here and complexities with an ejaculation. And as to a consistence of a semen then it's OK and in some minutes there comes its or her colliquation

It is good
15.08.2004, 03:18
It is good when are engaged in sex much is I like. A bean