PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have made cauterization of erosion shejki uteruses. The doctor has forbidden a sexual life in...

Svetlana
13.08.2004, 00:05
To me have made cauterization of erosion shejki uteruses. The doctor has forbidden a sexual life within 1 month. Full refusal of sex for us with the husband is impossible - we shall go mad. Proctal or anal sex is sometimes practised, but this time he has delivered morbid sensations. Oral sex is not so comprehensible to me. I can do or make minet, but I do not want, that the husband klnchal to me in a mouth. Prompt variants, please. To not buy to the husband this month the girl?

Elena
14.08.2004, 05:53
Svetlana, to me too did or made cauterization shejki uteruses, and at me with my husband, as well as at you too an active sex life. But my husband understood all and put my health and health of our future children on the foreground. The whole month kept, the truth it was serious, for this month girls at it or him any nebylo. - I to you needs to discuss this problem with the husband if he the clever person, instead of "dog" which puts the satisfaction on the foreground he will understand you. You at all do not represent as then begins to be engaged in it or this after such long continence - the second honeymoon. Success to you.

ROSALIA
14.08.2004, 20:22
If you are not assured of the husband - unless the doctor will help or assist you? Descend or go in SEX-SHOP buy or purchase to him a rubber doll though there will be a guarantee bezopastnosti, and girls now patients have gone or send, it is harmful to you.

Isaev D.D.
15.08.2004, 00:49
Dear Svetlana! The doctor has forbidden sexual certificates or acts, instead of a sexual life! Any full refusal of sexuality it is not required. Caress from the husband are accessible and necessary. Peerly as reciprocal actions are possible or probable also. Why you have forgotten about an opportunity of a mutual petting (t. e. Stimulations by an arm or a hand)? Oral stimulation is possible or probable and not necessarily should come to an end with an ejaculation in a mouth (there is also an opportunity to use condoms, and end by an arm or a hand). There is a vestibular coitus (friction about external genitals without penetration), femoralnyj (between beder), etc... Variants are boundless, and the panic is surprising.