PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here also has waited. Couple of months back my liked wife from whom we have lived 6...

Paul
05.08.2004, 08:00
Here also has waited. Couple of months back my liked wife from whom we have lived 6 years, has told or said to me, that she is more me does not like. And time of its or her feeling have passed or have taken place, considers or counts, that it is better to us to leave, though the third as she assures is not present anybody (at me there were suspicions, there was a jealousy). Sex attitudes or relations razladilis, the wife speaks, that simply does not test need or requirement for sex though I always lead up or take it or her to an orgasm (never was, that I would terminate, and she is not present). I at it or her was the first and I hope, that the only thing the man. To us of 27 and 25 years.
In general what to do or make in such situation? Whether Really to me to return its or her love or I should forgive or excuse it or her and to release or let off?

The well-wisher
05.08.2004, 23:15
The old man! Release or let off you it or her is mine iebe advice or council. If she has already declared, that does not wish to live with you, that sex is not necessary to her, it is possible to tell or say, that all has ended. To try to return it or her - it is possible, certainly, but only on mesjats-two, and further snova-it is healthy. Though solve itself. PS from me the girl after 9 years left - anything has survived. Success!

Lele
06.08.2004, 09:47
Try to talk or pozhitotdelno any time - is simple at you the next crisis.:)

Bodibilder
06.08.2004, 22:02
Remember only, that the muzhik should remain all the muzhik. Wants rastatsja - went it or her to a garden, you are still young to live memory of former years. And when it will be very serious I advise to remove or take off prostigospodi, but it is better to descend or go in sports a hall and to vent the feelings on the partner in rigid sparinge (Reciprocity I guarantee).

Paul
07.08.2004, 09:41
Yes, it is really similar to crisis, the truth for the first time.
Here has put still here in what. She cannot be solved in any way, on the one hand " it is not necessary rastatsja " with another can be solved in any way. Type having left, boitsja to make a mistake or an error about which will probably regret all life. And so also we toil already more than 2 h months. At me nerves already were on a limit iz-for here such here uncertainty though already I start to calm down or be abirritated, the only thing, that because of a sex dissatisfaction at me depression has begun. Probably I most should take the first step and tear with her? But the matter is that I very much like it or her and I do not wish to leave her.

Ann
09.08.2004, 01:03
Let even one of you will leave on couple of weeks - to friends, relatives. Will have a rest from each other, will put in order ideas. If she doubts - means, chances to save the attitude or relation are also high enough. 2 months are, believe, not term. Success!

Tanja
09.08.2004, 23:21
Clause or Article with Rossii-on-lajn
Sociologists advise to not get divorced, and to wait " the second respiration of love "
On July, 15th, 2002
As data of the ten years' research spent by scientists from the Chicago university show, married couples which marriage or spoilage stood on the verge of crash but which have refrained from hasty divorce, finally could find long-awaited happiness, informs MIGnews. com.

Having analysed the given researches, scientific send or have come at a conclusion, that quantity or amount of pairs which considered or counted the marriage or spoilage not taken place, thus refused divorce and in 5 years turned strong families, in the proportional attitude or relation have exceeded a parameter of those spouses which could not save uzy Gimeneja and have tried to create a happy cell of a society with other partner.

The analysis of data of research also has shown, that such adverse factors frequently acting principal causes of possible or probable divorces - financial problems, depression and even matrimonial change - in due course cease to be perceived by spouses as accident.

And if they manage to unite the efforts directed on overcoming of difficulties after some time at such pairs " the second respiration of love " opens. But in this case the feeling already is based not on impetuous passion, and on the general or common interests, mutual understanding and respect to each other.

" It is very important to understand, that divorce - not the license for a happy life. I do not speak, that all divorces are harmful. In some cases it is really necessary. But more often, the reason of divorce is a flight from the arisen complexities. But if to have patience and try joint efforts these complexities to overcome, many spouses in a consequence with horror speak that kogda-that wished to leave ", - Linda Uajt, the author of the report presented at recent sociological conference who has passed or has taken place in Washington approves or confirms.

Puss
10.08.2004, 07:41
In that that "Well-wisher" speaks is sense, as however and in clause or article from "Tatyana"

Hamster
11.08.2004, 00:04
The reason, probably, not in love. It is necessary to understand first of all the vital purposes and preferences.

Isaev D.D.
11.08.2004, 20:37
Dear Paul! It seems to me, that the situation is not remediless and it is not necessary bezagovorochno to believe the said word! It is better to ask to her a question: And whether she wishes to restore attitudes or relations, to save family? If wants, it is necessary to address to the family psychotherapist in common to reveal the reason of crisis of partnership and to find new approaches and forces to revive dying away or going out union! Not all is lost! It is necessary to struggle for the love!

Thorn (not the doctor)
12.08.2004, 16:28
- To mine, it seryoznaja zajava. If such speak to face "liked", he means to really her is indifferent. Cannot be solved purely or cleanly - female, type there was a settled life, and now there will be one... Well and h * j with her, Pavka! Yes, it is sick, but divorce is better, than all life to live with the person to whom it is indifferent - in fact your love one - will not sustain, she necessarily should be with the second. And where she?...

Qsu
13.08.2004, 07:36
As the female I can tell or say: simply she would like "poprobvat" somebody another. Apparently, you the person soft, here she also manipulates you supposedly I povypednrivajus, and he vse-peerly will not leave anywhere. Remember Pushkin: " The less woman we like, the we more like to her "?

Thorn (not the doctor)
14.08.2004, 21:16
Qsu, I even am ready to believe in it, but with what eyes she will come back??? In fact the gentle person or not, but its or his feelings will be humiliated. Of what she thinks?... It seems to me, what she "has really cooled down" (well with whom does not happen? On pervosti skontachilis, and further - ocurrence in taste:)).