PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: years with 13 14 at me it was shown strong sex...

Tanja
06.08.2004, 18:08
At me such problem: years with 13 14 at me the strong sex desire which it was possible to satisfy with a masturbation as a result of which there were very bright sensations was shown. Approximately by 19 20 years of sensation began to weaken gradually, and have practically come to naught. Now to me 24 years, I recently had a first sexual partner (with which was only oral sex). But from sexual attitudes or relations I do not test special pleasure, and the desire practically is not present. Help or assist, please. Why so occurs or happens and as all to correct!

Lina
08.08.2004, 19:37
On the business most that it is necessary masturbirovat less, it very strongly reduces sex. Impressions in the future...

Natasha
11.08.2004, 23:46
I do not agree with Linoj. It was simple at you yet nastojashego the sexual certificate or act, in you yet razogret fire, after first time on the second or on third you pochustvuete huge desire, kisses are preliminary necessary caress. Success also do not despair.

Lily
14.08.2004, 20:05
As it is possible to correct what has not occured or happened yet. Be a sex life, like, not only receiving, but giving, be vostrebovanna and it is desired. From one oral contact not all ladies can come to wild delight and receive an other-wordly orgasm. All in your arms or hand.