PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Dmitry Dmirievich! To Me 43 years. After many years psychological...

Страницы : [1] 2

Vladimir
21.06.2004, 19:22
Dear Dmitry Dmirievich! To Me 43 years. After many years of psychological problems with women (in the beginning the pseudo-impotency, then impossibility of an ejaculation) have appeared problems with libido - I am afraid and consequently I do not wish to go towards to the woman. Psychotherapists have not helped or assisted. Probably, medicines are necessary. Addressed with the problem for consultation and in the Internet, as well as now. Has received on the Internet smeshki, and at the best: " Learn to like and then all will be by way of ". Excuse, but everything is tried, including fortnight personal consultations in sanatorium at seryoznogo the psychotherapist. Has not left. Well, to not lay down in a coffin?
Thanks!

marusja
25.06.2004, 07:45
Dear Vladimir! At me a similar problem, only at all I do not wish to go on an occurring to men. Long time went on psychologists and all tried to understand, that with me. The only thing that became clear that chose to itself infantile, egoistichnyh sadists who have no concept about love. They confuse concepts love and lust. Last time doubts began to appear, whether is normal. From "these or it" has left, and others for the present has not met. And about pavor, yes can be and it is sick, and women too not iron, and labors has put enough boleznenoe, but then before you - the world! What coffin can be, when you nakonets-that send or have passed to a human level, instead of lewd - animal?! Now the life only begins. Correctly, it would not be desirable to go on an occurring to anybody yet, but can there will be one () from one million, will want to make it, with the great pleasure, they of it or this will deserve and appreciate they. In it we shall believe. Success to you!

The anonym
28.06.2004, 09:34
Believe, marusja! But to meet an ideal, it is necessary to him to correspond or meet completely. What you deserve usually sticks:-)

Maruse
29.06.2004, 21:19
1. " I do not wish to go on an occurring to men ". So does not happen, the darling! In something it is necessary to concede, understand, clear itself and the the man of bad thoughts, postupkoy, to preserve. Knowingly earlier in Russia the woman considered or counted BEREGINEJ (the center, love, children, etc.):-)
2 " They confuse concepts love and lust ". Men are not guilty, that the nature has not opened it or him concept LOVE, and the destiny has not given an opportunity to test it blazhennoe feeling. To accuse it is not necessary anybody:-)
Whether 3. " is normal. Is Also THEM much!:-)
4 "From" these or it " has left, and others for the present has not met ". You confuse from whom has left, and whom yet has not met: - (
5. Forgive or excuse, whether you liked somebody, yes so that to give all itself without the rest, without ideas what to me will be in exchange, whether you heart, soul, a body, a skin felt a status of LOVE? Here there is an occasion for doubts: - (((
6. The love is deserved also I with all the heart I wish you to experience, test on the skin not a word "love", and feeling "LOVE" and it is desirable mutually!!!

marusja
30.06.2004, 00:28
For 1 ananima: " a lot of normal?! Whether " it is what should be protected, cleared and preserved"? Men are not guilty, what it or him the Love has not opened?! Yes they have, they pogrjazli in lust, fault or wine and ambitions. They especially and not stremjatsja to love. And " on a skin " feeling of love do not test, test "word" more likely. If it is interesting to you, I liked, so, giving all myself without the rest, without ideas what to me will be in exchange, felt all heart, soul, a body, a skin a status of LOVE? The truth once wanted to me, that not only I tested it. And here I shall be grateful for opinion. And more, thanks for a wish of mutual love! And you too I wish mutual feeling of LOVE!
For 2 ananima: that that "sticks", it is not necessary and to deserve...

The anonym
03.07.2004, 01:39
marusja, you it is aggressive opolcheny on weigh a floor man's. It is necessary only to advise to understand itself... To test, comprehend or overtake, poznat the feeling of love on the skin is not peer to test of a word "love". Words, words, words and as often we understand their value or meaning;importance a little! If you liked - to the present never only would write: " the Truth once wanted to me, that not only I tested it ", and even would not think of such strange paradox. Success!

The anonym
06.07.2004, 10:43
" In something it is necessary to concede, understand, clear itself and the the man of bad thoughts, postupkoy, to preserve. " And here for what you prlnostju have muddled these words and so anything and have not understood: - (((

The anonym
06.07.2004, 20:24
Vladimir and to like in fact actually - GREAT GIFT or FOR NOTHING! Can are right there were your interlocutors. In 43 years it would be possible and to understand, that cannot bring all of the woman failure and misfortune, something means not so...

Lora
10.07.2004, 18:29
Such high matters! Yes there is no love in a mine. There is only a sex attraction:-)

marusja
12.07.2004, 21:57
And you have guessed... About this "paradox" it is a lot of years also did not think. But sooner or later, you are compelled or forced to see stojashchjuju before yourself a wall, as though did not try to close eyes to it or her and to pretend, that it or her is not present. About " aggressive opolchennost " vynuzhdenna with you to disagree. Though certainly in me there is some bitter taste, but not so all zapushchenno to blame for it or this all men. Certainly there are minutes when it would be desirable to fall down, write off or fall down, copy on someone all, in fact so is easier and even gives some simplification. And to tell or say, what is it all of them, men: such, sekie, razedakie and even for some seconds to become easier. As at school, has fallen down the blot on Fedku, but vostanavlivat all the same to you... And here about you I can tell or say, what you cannot like and know why? Too greater or big expectations. She should be mummy - to care, papochkoj-to help or assist, terapevtom-all to peel. She for you everybody, only not love. And Here words " experience a skin " can and not the rights, but it seems, that the love is felt by soul and heart, and on a skin. .skoree it is a way to love. Though " road will master udushchy ". Success!

Lore
14.07.2004, 13:52
You see only that to you allowed to see. To you it is not allowed to dream Mendeleyev's of table and it does not mean at all, that it or her is not present. Lora, I wish you to begin to see clearly!

Maruse
15.07.2004, 04:31
You have not read through items or points 5, 6 and have again drawn cleanly diagnostic conclusions. Or it is necessary to be closer or more attentive, or to not write at all though everyone understands moderately the modest forces: - (5. Forgive or excuse, whether you liked somebody, yes so that to give all itself without the rest, without ideas what to me will be in exchange, whether you heart, soul, a body, a skin felt a status of LOVE? Here there is an occasion for doubts: - (((6. The love is deserved also I with all the heart I wish you to experience, test on the skin not a word "love", and feeling "LOVE" and it is desirable mutually!!!
Vse-taki to you has not carried in a life: - (((

The anonym
17.07.2004, 21:38
Blind lora already ripens............................................ ...............................................

Vladimir (the author of a question)
18.07.2004, 20:56
All - many thanks! It is possible to argue on "It or This" much, but I and have not heard the answer of the doctor. Unfortunately.

The anonym
19.07.2004, 11:51
Or has become overripe malek............................................. .......

The anonym
21.07.2004, 23:04
Vot-here and I about it or this. marusja does not sleep, karulesit: - (((But schas will go pochivatki....

The anonym
23.07.2004, 14:25
zaibis..., you yet sdohla?

The anonym
23.07.2004, 18:37
Here you already have made it, foul, selling shavka-the special correspondent and a dummy in one face:-)))

The anonym
25.07.2004, 15:31
Here you already have made it, foul, selling shavka-the special correspondent and a dummy in one face:-)))

To -blunt and abusive silly woman.
29.07.2004, 04:42
And you will live eternally, but to quality of your life will not envy: - (((

The anonym
30.07.2004, 21:36
Go on h @@@@@@ j, only and remains to you in this life at doctors to suck, with @@@ ka technaja.

The anonym
31.07.2004, 14:29
You it about itself? So all for a long time have understood, that it is impossible to dip into such mud the member even for greater or big money, ODOROBLO MINSK!!!!!

The anonym
02.08.2004, 01:06
Man, and chyo you so fume? Work as the stretched or the dragged out mouth and do not drive snowstorm on people. You from you for a long time has sailed and will not come NEVER!.. .a dnevnichok at you, usratsja it is possible, but a feces it is a pity....

The anonym
03.08.2004, 14:43
And on @ it or him to dip, I and itself in a mouth shall take

The anonym
05.08.2004, 00:47
And so usralas, d @@ rmom on all konfu carries