PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the orgasm happens, only at laskanii a clitoris, at the usual sexual certificate or act...

Liza
06.08.2004, 05:54
At me the orgasm happens, only at laskanii a clitoris, at its or his usual sexual certificate or act is not present, even a hint. What to do or make? Whether probably to achieve an orgasm during the sexual certificate or act immediately? Very much it would be desirable.

Mark
06.08.2004, 19:42
Liza, not plouchitsja - when very much it would be desirable)

08.08.2004, 04:07
Certainly it is possible, for certain if you will be in a pose "naezdnitsy" (the man lays, and you from above - sit, polulyozha or laying: with everyone the man it individually, it depends on its or his member and from raspolozhennosti your clitoris)
What is: dense contact of your clitoris and its or his member is necessary. I shall try to explain everyday tongue (excuse I not the doctor) - it is necessary that the member inside of a vagina settled down closely to its or his forward wall, that is there where the clitoris is located! During movements the member kakby will rub about this wall of a vagina and thus the member will "rub" and about your clitoris accordingly! That is almost too most when masturbirovat finger or any subject or to caress tongue!

09.08.2004, 06:31
And by the way do not experience if at once it will not turn out! It is necessary to learn to own and operate or control the body and you necessarily learn! The most important do not go in cycles that is impossible to you! Necessarily poluchits also it will turn out with any the man! At me, for example with one it turns out from the first, and with another after 3 months of constant dialogue (thus at me already 15 - years or summer experience)! All it especially individually!

Liza
10.08.2004, 20:46
* ** * all the same, only if there will be a contact with a clitoris? e. Only a clitoral orgasm?

11.08.2004, 11:17
I do not know the exact name, but he will differ a little from clitoral (tongue) on force of sensations! Well I do not know, can to you it will be possible also vulval or vaginal to receive in due course! As Doctor Isaev speaks - the orgasm is in a head, instead of in genitals or genitalias!

Liza
11.08.2004, 19:56
Thanks, * ** *!:)

13.08.2004, 07:41
Please! It would be desirable to believe, that you have learned or have found out for yourselves something new and my information has appeared for you useful! Success! The most important never prematurely to be upset and all will turn out!

Isaev D.D.
14.08.2004, 15:10
Dear Liza! If you can receive a discharge at laskah a clitoris for you achievement of an orgasm and during affinity is real. There will be it not at once, and it will be necessary for you to adapt for new type of stimulation. Laskami a clitoris achieve achievement predorgasticheskogo a status, and the discharge - during affinity, continuing to stimulate klitoralnuju area an arm or a hand.