PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I Hope you can help or assist me, differently my family can razb...

13.08.2004, 03:24
The dear doctor! I Hope you can help or assist me, differently my family can be broken about a reef of sex problems.
We are married to the wife two years, we have a son - 7 months. Up to pregnancy we quite accepted our sex life, however, during pregnancy sex contacts extremely are not become regular, sometimes with appreciable breaks (it is connected with complex or difficult current of pregnancy). Now I extremely seldom satisfy the wife (she cannot reach or achieve an orgasm). It is connected by that at me the ejaculation quickly enough began to occur or happen. Sex we are engaged basically only in a classical pose (the woman on a back from below), t. To. In other positions of the spouse tests a dyscomfort and pains.
What will you advise us?
In advance thanks for the help.

Isaev D.D.
14.08.2004, 13:58
All this a question for detailed conversation both with the wife, and with you on reception at the sexologist. It is necessary to understand nuances and details. Duration of the sexual certificate or act can be extended with the most different ways. Local agents (10 % Lidocainum - a spray) and the medical products reducing excitability ejakuljatornogo of the center, and also technics or technical equipment of self-checking " stop-start " can be used.