PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already some girls with whom I met, differed greater or big enclosed...

Glory
12.08.2004, 20:53
Already some girls with whom I met, differed greater or big vaginas. At me a member of the average sizes, not big, but also not small. And I do not receive pleasure of that my member gets in a hole and there nothing feels. As in emptiness. On my small statistics of such girls the majority. I can is not right? Such sensation what satisfy them can unless huge tolstennyj a cucumber. And I test still psychological inconvenience of that the girl can think, that I badly satisfy it or her. Somebody had similar sensations (more correctly its or his absence)?

Willows
14.08.2004, 03:14
Dress tolstyj-a thick condom:-)

Zjuka
14.08.2004, 10:38
Your girls are not able to work as a vagina, it is possible to be arranged practically under any size, instead of to lay a log, having dismissed muscles.

Deg
14.08.2004, 13:23
Do not read delirium, and listen to the following information. While the woman is not raised or excited a vagina is compressed (mozhesh itself to check up), then it extends at exaltation (from here and sensation that the member fails in emptiness), then in " plato-to a phase " (I can be mistaken) is formed " orgasticheskaja manzhetka " - the vagina is compressed by a ring having clasped a member and...!!!! So business not in girls, and in technics or technical equipment, continue the sexual certificate or act and all will be by way of. I so understand that tempted the man feels these phases of female exaltation (read a sexology) and accordingly delivers the greatest pleasure. Successes!