PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Short of my reference or manipulation to you - to understand, whether I require in internal psihot...

Ksjusha
12.08.2004, 22:28
The doctor!
Short of my reference or manipulation to you - to understand, whether I require the internal psychotherapeutic help or only it seems to me, that with me not that's all right.
I - young zamuzhnjaja the woman, mother of the remarkable three-year child notice behind myself one strangeness (as it seems to me): I like the girlfriend.
And this love has appeared in my soul for a long time, this stable enough feeling, but it differs from love to simply close person a little.
I test to her a physical inclination. And it is not simple desire of any especial sex emotions, its or her this desire to touch, touch or tamper with, touch her to embrace and press to itself. As basically we with her usual little girls with normal sex predilections for men, devchachi tendernesses (obnimanie and kisses) happen at us, but not often. I feel, that I require them.
Certainly, it depends on circumstances, but in those situations when we together and are located to each other, it is difficult to me to hide the desire. About 7 years ago we once had a sex communication or connection under the joint initiative after fair quantity or amount drunk. Next day we have discussed, that we like each other physically, that it or she for a long time did not have a man therefore so all and happens. We fine communicate and we are friends, I fine see its or her merits and demerits, but there are moments when it is difficult to me to struggle with itself. Anything similar from the man never you will receive, it is the strongest emotional communication or connection.
The girlfriend basically loves me, whether but I do not know she thinks of the same, as I. Tell or say, with me that's all right or something does not suffice me in a life? With the husband at us good sex compatibility, all that at us with the girlfriend was seemed to me any substitute, except for shaking or amazing;tremendous emotsionalno-sex contact. How to me to be? Whether it is necessary to struggle with itself? Whether it is necessary to devote it or her in the ideas and sensations?
In advance I thank for the answer, I very much require your advice or council.

SA
13.08.2004, 03:21
Always lesbians liked!!! It is not necessary to you to be upset, and that you will make if the nature so acts with you. .vy simply take from it or her that of that is not present at you with with the husband...!!!! Try or taste podkljucht also husband in your love games (Anything protivoetestvenngo in it or this I think is not present) I think she thinks of the same....!!! t. To. Not against your attention and all similar....!!!! Success!!!

Isaev D.D.
14.08.2004, 09:04
Dear Ksjusha! You should talk to the girlfriend. The more you constrain the feelings and desires, the more they turn to the compressed spring which involves in itself all forces and attention Presence gomoeroticheskih feelings normally and, it is quite probable, that having sated or saturated the desire, you again for a long time will calm down the Serious bases for trouble and I yet do not see the reference or manipulation to the doctor. Even presence of a bisexual it yet an occasion for a panic!