PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me chut-hardly a blunt question, me 15 years, at me are the girl, I recently...

XEQ
11.08.2004, 01:47
At me chut-hardly a blunt question, me 15 years, at me are the girl, I recently with her the first time have overslept, she already was the woman... Wash first time more shortly was full a failure... I always waited for first time, but here at the last minute at me have fallen... Also it is not necessary... The doctor help or assist, I am simple in otchaenie... Mine e-mail andriy_lev@ukr. net

Plechman
12.08.2004, 07:37
It most likely your nerves - if till the responsible or crucial moment at you costs or stands, and then falls - the oral prelude is necessary to you - let she will begin with mineta - then at you will rise and anywhere you will not get to, and then already such prelude will cease to be necessary.

Sergey
13.08.2004, 12:52
I can tell or say to you on 100 %, what is it temporarily. Through 3 5 similar blizostej this problem for you will be not actual. It is a psychological barrier, which shortly rasstrvoritsja. The Most important, is not necessary iz-for it or this strongly to be upset.

Goal
14.08.2004, 04:59
NAVSJAKY THE CASE ADHERE TO THE ROD.