PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my husband 42 years. We are married 2 years from which normal sex at us was...

Aida
07.08.2004, 12:23
To my husband 42 years. We are married 2 years from which normal sex at us was all month two. Now we are engaged it or this one or two once a month, in one simple position in current of 1 minute. On all my questions the husband finds answers: libido is not present, the stomach or belly hurts, in kolenke toshnit something has told or said. Me it I the woman nice and sex enough, me have started to get already, 33 years, and the husband speaks that I only think of sex, starts to offend. Changes from its or his party or side are excluded. What is it can be? Or to me it or him to send where far away?

The anonym
08.08.2004, 19:18
Can at you a problem in mutual relations? Can you to him have ceased to be interesting? Than you are engaged? t. e. As whom work? Or sit at home?...

Sasha
10.08.2004, 09:05
Aida, at me precisely same problem... .on I am done not wanted simply also with all time searches for an occasion to avoid affinity. Changes too are excluded! I do not know what to do or make, but to send precisely I do not want, still teplitsja hope for improvement. If will find the decision, inform, please...

The anonym
11.08.2004, 19:40
I, in itself, very interesting person. I work in apteke-as the pharmaceutist. I am able and know much: it is good to prepare, sew, knit, play on the piano, and many other things. Your questions here are too primitive, t. To. I not for the first time married. With the first husband we have lived 12 years and by way of sex all these years was all just fine. And here my second husband already in third time is married, and problems such at it or him were with all wives, only I about it or this have learned or have found out recently.

Woodpecker
13.08.2004, 20:25
I do not know, whether the doctor will agree with me. .no business such seems to me here. At you extremely not pleasant break in the age of. The woman in 30 40 years is jadrenaja a bomb! That it is impossible to tell or say about the man in 42.. The Mistake or Error of the nature so to say....