PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! We with the husband now often speak " about our problem ". Not yes...

Maria
12.08.2004, 23:21
The dear doctor! We with the husband now often speak " about our problem ". Not for a long time I have learned or have found out, that was at it or him the first (he said lies to me, about communications or connections with other women, up to me). Perhaps, all this occurs or happens iz-for it or this. And in general we now all time quarrel, we sleep separately... To me even it is not believed, that several months ago, all was on another. And still, I have learned or have found out, that is pregnant, probably it is not exact, the test has shown, soon I am going to to descend or go in female consultation, to learn or find out precisely. But unfortunately I am going to to do or make abortion, t. To. With the husband the life becomes simply intolerable.

Isaev D.D.
13.08.2004, 15:18
Dear Maria! Your new report only confirms my suspicions that the psychotherapeutic help is required to the husband. In your family sex disharmony accrues or increases semejno-and to solve it or her it is possible (at mutual desire) only if you will have patience and address on reception to the expert. Recollect, still more recently " all was on another ", it means and can be!!! It is not necessary to despair and lose hope at once. Your home life still plainly also has not begun... And it is impossible to consider or count the arisen difficulties fatal.