PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with my very good friend had a dispute basic enough, m...

Dasha
08.08.2004, 15:04
We with my very good friend had a dispute basic enough, whether it is possible to be engaged in sex on a full stomach (mozhno-that it is possible), but for certain there are collateral influences on digestion, and sex after dense zavatraka/obeda/a supper is harmful.

Sergey
09.08.2004, 00:31
Only after a dense breakfast, etc. At me, for example, on a hungry stomach during an orgasm the heartburn begins - very much to you I shall tell or say unpleasantly: - (

Natalia
09.08.2004, 07:57
It seems to me, to be engaged in sex, as well as any active kind of sports RIGHT AFTER dense reception of nutrition - it is not desirable.

Sergey
10.08.2004, 11:30
It agree with Natalia! Sex is sports therefore right after meal impossible! And sounds in a stomach or belly sometimes... Gurgles, something hums and td..:)

The anonym
12.08.2004, 00:45
All people different. With povyshenoj acidity, on the contrary it is impossible for people on an empty stomach, there can be pains and a heartburn.

Natalia
12.08.2004, 16:50
No, well let's differentiate. I have not written, that is necessary on an empty stomach, means - it is not desirable to gorge on DENSELY and AT ONCE in bed. There is in fact any average status - or to gorge on, but not so densely or not at once in bed. Interestingly, and you, Dasha, in dispute or spore adhered to what point of view? And on what argued?

Isaev D.D.
13.08.2004, 13:23
On a full stomach it is not recommended, but rigid restrictions are not present!