PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, my sex with the husband sometimes so is intensive, that in the morning I is...

Alla
08.08.2004, 17:19
Tell or Say, please, my sex with the husband sometimes so is intensive, that in the morning I test a colpodynia (from natiranija). During the certificate or act at me all is perfect also I do not feel any dyscomfort. Whether it is dangerous? Also what it is possible to undertake to avoid such situations?

IRINA
09.08.2004, 18:39
Normal situation:) Quite often such happens:)
It is just necessary - more greasings for such active men! The simply does not suffice, t. To. Even if and it is a lot of it or her, she "is quickly absorbed" and dries up... A vagina inside very gentle... And it is natural from friction occur or happen both treshchinki and t. Item buy or purchase ljubrikant - greasing on a water basis Is better. We too it is long so were excruciated. As much as possible humidification is necessary! Here edinsttvenno the correct decision!:)) both the vagina is not injured, and sex in pleasure and the dyscomfort any in the mornings is not present!:))

Liv
10.08.2004, 03:13
If there was no greasing to you it would be sick and during the certificate or act. He can concerns or touches uteruses? While try or taste Irina's advice or councils. But in general from intensive sex, for the morning really all hurts, though during all it was good.

Inga
11.08.2004, 19:17
It as in new shoes. Like you go all the day - it's OK, and you remove or you take out shoes, and on legs or foots huge callositases, and next day any shoes you can not dress. Be not zealous so in vsemja sex.

Alla
13.08.2004, 10:01
I am not zealous. My husband is zealous. Such at it or him the temperament, differently is impossible. About greasing - a good idea how I sama-that have not guessed?! Only if he will see, that I make up, will think, that I badly raise or excite and the god will wind knows that. Though, it any more my problems! Thanks all big for advice or councils!