PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In hospital 7 (m. Shodnenskaja) lay children from 2 months till 12 years, from which...

The anonym
21.07.2004, 20:51
In hospital 7 (m. Shodnenskaja) lay children from 2 months till 12 years which parents who have found at station have refused, in the garbage container... Small remarkable heroes! They undergo such physical excruciatings and with such courage! Iz-for shortages of material agents and the staff at hospital kids in the whole days stay in loneliness in glass isolation wards. With them nobody walks in the street, does not play, does not draw... When they cry, to them nobody hurries to approach or suit and console. It or him seldom change wet diapers and their bodies are covered by scabs or crusts and intertrigoes. Their chambers teem with ants and cockroaches... To the senior children do not give boiled water and they should drink hot water from under the cock. Heart is broken off or lacerated on a part from such show! LET'S help or assist KIDS, if not immediate dialogue with them, so articles of prime necessity:
- Pampers (from 7 up to 18 kg)
- Shampoo for seniors detok and for kids
- A cream from intertrigoes
- Soap, a toilet paper, a powder
- Tooth-brushes, Pasta
- Things for children of the first 2 h years of a life
- Old carriages for walks
- Color pencils, children's books
- The senior children or guys asked crossword puzzles and pazly...
From products it is authorized to pass apples, karamel without a stuffing, mineral water, biscuit (it is really possible to carry by and pass many other things more essential...).
To one small 2 years or summer girl Nastenke whom have found at station, the medicine Spray Spregal which can relieve for one day it or her of a scabies (now it or her is required have simply placed in isolation ward and disdain to come to her... The Girl runs on krovatke, knocks on glass, drawing to itself attention. Its or her small teltse it is up and down covered red raschesami - one continuous wound).
I address to all: who to help or assist with forces - bring all above listed to me vera. petrova@canon. ru or is immediate in hospital 7 (I shall prompt the address and contact faces).

Hoopoe
23.07.2004, 16:21
Give klich on all sites, responses necessarily will. And more particularly the bill of hospital could be learned or found out?

The anonym
26.07.2004, 08:12
Petrov's belief! You is better klich in an electric train of distant following would throw the ! Also do not forget to tell or say, that " ourselves not local ":) Under your description it not hospital, and branch of gestapo, only with cockroaches. Poor the Moscow hospitals would not be what, of a scabies to cure always there is an opportunity. And anybody will not be simple so children of homelesses there to hold, muscovites and those send home at the first opportunity iz-for shortages of places, these insurance policies already laughter cause in people. You lay down in hospital and you buy to yourself medicines, droppers, a gauze:-)) then what for it is necessary the policy till now nobody was cut.

Akaky Akakievich
29.07.2004, 13:11
Mar the Bath! Bend down below razov three hundred and lift the air crown. Yes do not forget to inhale thus pure or clean air all bronialnym a tree which at you grows mouldy from an allergy. The rest tell to Swedes (for greater perception it is desirable in their tongue, to foreign at you abilities quite good!) also remind them instructive history as them have crushed near Poltava. Russian army has shown high fighting qualities and the tactical superiority over the opponent. Success and in the further clothing a nonexistent crown on your flabby chelo! Pampers or linings are necessary to you?

Olja
31.07.2004, 23:44
Let's necessarily arrive or fly from Peter and we shall check up your sufferings.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 06:02
Has not understood And. absolutely. You, similar, in delirium. But if you doubt of truthfulness of this report, poezzhajte and look or see. Neither pampers, nor linings (from you, in particular) personally are not necessary to me. Fortunately, I married not for the idiot. And about flabby chelo you have strongly got excited. I, without the slightest exaggeration, karsavitsy 33 h years from a sort. Can, you had in view of your flabby chresla?
Greetings to all other idiots at this conference!

The anonym
06.08.2004, 18:36
For anonma from elektrichk distant following.
If you have noticed, I not prosla to bring something to me personally. (me it has not surrendered, to drag on the back hollow peredachki). Children in this hospital get from militia, them find on pomojkah t. d. And in hospital they as in a setting tank, pass or take place any primary aftertreatment before sending in children's homes and houses of the baby. At them bouquets of terrible illnesses or diseases and the tormented souls or douches. And sovkovaja hospital not in forces obespecht all of them necessary. Especially such luxury, as toys or creams from intertrigoes. (last, by the way, factory " Freedom " costs or stands 15 rbl.) Now there nearby 50 person of children, and younger melitsnskogo the personnel, naturally, does not suffice.
And what, forgive or excuse, muscovites send home at the first opportunity z-for shortages of places? Naveprnoe, those whom is where to send? Same it is put HOMELESSES. And while nak them legalize papers for children's home, they are in this hospital. I hope, that I all am accessible have explained.
Certainly, it was the mistake or error - to send this report to clients of the sexopathologist. From one other conference has not come any disgusting letter!!! The majority has simply asked, where particularly there is this hospital and all.
So to you, my dear, kind and sympathetic to be treated, treated, treated.

AshkA
07.08.2004, 04:23
Belief, and such children in your hospital constantly bring? If it is constant, I can in the central press about it or this write (I the journalist) and then responses I shall be more adequate, than from visitors of a site.

The fop
09.08.2004, 17:26
Forgive or Excuse on ljubopytsvo, the hapless 33 years or summer seductress and why klich it is given on a site sekopatologa?

Pashka for AshkA
13.08.2004, 02:24
Differences are not present c or odnorazovo, the help to children, old men and ivalidam always is a criterion of a status of a society. Write, zhurnalistochka, can and there will be responses, what for here of itself people to frighten? Make business, instead of be engaged pustozvonem.