PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvujt. Thanks all who has answered my previous question, at me still...

Skeeper
09.08.2004, 16:45
Zdravstvujt. Thanks all who has answered my previous question, at me still voprosik, here if so it has turned out that at me has risen not on a maximum and consequently nechevo it has not turned out (at me a stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick) or can greasings was (that a little then to do or make?) he as though voshol but completely can iz-for full of an erection... vopshchem not it is important, important that that I not konchil and I was hurted or was ill;was sick with testicles, whether it iz-for that that konchil still iz-for what? (if iz-for togoch that not konchil how to ask or hint her that would be quite good that I too konchil (any way)?)

oshn
11.08.2004, 00:12
Ask usually a voice or using bodi lengvich and if, only, interestingly why you should terminate it and she should make any way you can also itself it down to " any way ", and you about her as the consumer, or you think she were at top of happiness from yours dotragivany in poluerektsionalnom a status?

The expert
12.08.2004, 07:52
I think, the problem is much deeper. The problem in your DNA would not be desirable to speak, that, not necessary to offend your parents but if you have lived up to that age that you can already have sex probably costs or stands though on couple of months to take lessons of Russian and to learn or teach words: ANYTHING TO FINISH, etc. It will help or assist IN GENERAL to you better poznat itself, to understand internal problems as will cause or call though small outflow of a blood from the bottom part of a basin to a brain (that, similar, at you for a long time did not occur or happen any more) and is unique in the correct way for you will remove or take off a strain in all places where it has accumulated.
Success.

Isaev D.D.
12.08.2004, 23:12
Dear Skeeper! At a disadvantage of greasing at partnershi it can testify to its or her specific features or, that more likely, about insufficient readiness for affinity. Necessities additional lask. The disadvantage of greasing can be filled by a saliva or artificial ljubrikantami. At long exaltation without a discharge the secret of sexual glands is developed or produced, but does not receive an output or exit (ejaculation), therefore there is an arching pain. Without an ejaculation she passes or takes place independently in some hours (the secret resolves) not bringing any harm to an organism. To accelerate process of disappearance or eradication of pains it is possible self-stimulation or initsiatsiej repeated sex actions with partnershej. I think, that there is no necessity to her to hint and complain, and it is necessary simply to start to caress and achieve it or her occurrence from it or her desire of repeated affinity!