PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, urgently, help or assist!!!!!!! Never at me any problems was...

Lesha, 20 years, urgently!
11.08.2004, 13:40
The doctor, urgently, help or assist!!!!!!! Never at me any problems was by a man's part... Recently did not catch a cold or did not chill anywhere, on cold did not sit, casual communications or connections not iimel and were not any traumas! But it is literally hour back I was engaged in sex with checked up and a constant partnershej but when has started to finish (ejaculation) at me in a head of a member such pain has begun what to not pass at all words!!! She was intolerable and acute, I have very much cried and even chucht have not lost consciousness!!!!! Then the pain has gradually abated and kakby has passed to testicles - chuvsvtuju burning sensations and small pains... I have recollected about this site and at once to you! Already all has passed or has taken place, but that case does not give me rest, I very much now am afraid of sex... THAT to me to do or make I shall not ask - I know, that is urgent to varchu.. But tell or say even please what is it with me can be?????? I beg you!!

child
12.08.2004, 14:54
Beg nobody, and run to the venereologist!