PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I the virgin, but with me happen to something at petinge, kunilinguse. ka...

OLGA
06.08.2004, 15:30
I the virgin, but with me happen to something at petinge, kunilinguse. What that feeling naslazhdenjai comes quickly, and passes or takes place, in some seconds, kajf is simple. But then nothing ohoto, and even sex....... What is it with me? My guy all time is got or started. I do not give him, it is harmful djal it or him, what often it or him muchiju?????? Thanks! We still nesovershenoletnie "! He not the virgin!

Zoe
07.08.2004, 05:00
Well what you the virgin? Presence d. plevy in your case does not assume innocence. If the guy is got or started, and you excruciate it or him... A question: what for?
Begin the earlier, the better. Be typed or collected experience then to not regret.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 13:00
Do not hurry up if you do not want
Wait, and to him help or assist in another way and it will not be harmful

Plechman
08.08.2004, 14:53
Sadjuga (and egoistka)! At the guy the edema can happens from your jeers (the probability if in the childhood he has transferred or carried any operation in corresponding or meeting area is especially great).

Irina (25 years)
09.08.2004, 11:01
Nonsense! Not too it and is harmful to it or him, as he is young. Help or assist him to be unloaded by arms or hand. .ili in another way. If it is not assured - do not begin.

Plechman
10.08.2004, 05:32
Irina (25) such greater or big, and as at pervoklassnitsy - if a discharge at is not present knowledge, and desire holds apart - can is bad will terminate - at one my friend it has ended with operation - the guy should be lead up too, and that I look hitrozhopyh ravelos mnogovato

Pridurovic_!
11.08.2004, 19:01
You the knowledge already all here zatr @@@@ plaited white bread brains. Murzik, well sho to you not spitstsa? If you write, then explanatory or sensible something...

child
12.08.2004, 06:48
I am not mistaken in the judgement. Success in training above own most valuable fiber, which at you in an overabundance in both hemispheres!