PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me here what problem when I make love to the guy, like...

Kamilla
08.08.2004, 14:22
At me here what problem when I make love to the guy, like it's OK, but only after the first contact when there is the second or the third at me starts "there" all to hurt or be ill;be sick and the huge wound hurts so, kak-as if there, I never tested an orgasm, it can from it or this? Help or assist please.

Amir
08.08.2004, 17:36
And greasing is present? Can it is simple rubs to you * *?

Kamilla
09.08.2004, 09:11
All is present, probably as rubs and what to me to do or make?

KakUKonja
09.08.2004, 16:46
It seems to me, a problem not in natertosti. A vagina very "patient" piece, whether to me to know;-) For 2, 3 times up to such will not reach. Probably there is any permanent disturbance of covering or lining tissues of a vagina (type of erosion), can be infectious. It is better to pass or take place inspection at the gynecologist and to not pull.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 21:44
At my girlfriend too most. Is more exact sex we can be engaged how much we shall want, and next day she speaks, that all AWFULLY hurts. It or she has an erosion. It is exact. With treatment she pochemu-that pulls. More precisely she to me does not tell about details of campaigns to the gynecologist. If is knowing, prompt are dangerously for it or her? And for me?

The anonym
10.08.2004, 10:41
Smazh emu vaselinom - dolzhno pomoch.

Kamilla
10.08.2004, 23:06
Erosions at me are not present, I it or her already prizhgla, so business not in it or this

Kamilla
11.08.2004, 18:30
Erosions at me are not present, I it or her already prizhgla, so business not in it or this

child
12.08.2004, 04:19
Erosion lechetsja natural honey - a wad with honey vnutor for the night and so some times and nonresectable passes or takes place