PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Men! Explain, please, why you are afraid to tell or say directly and fairly de...

Natasha
08.08.2004, 08:40
Men! Explain, please, why you are afraid to tell or say directly and fairly to the girl, what all is terminated or over?! Why for you it is done or made by your friends, girlfriends, etc.? I MCH 2 weeks prior to break have asked the a question: All is terminated or over? He has told or said, that is not present. And in two weeks has left me, having asked any girl to tell or say to me that I any more did not call. Why?

Isaev D.D.
09.08.2004, 16:31
Dear Natasha! Such questions should be turned to the young man. Can not doubt, that there are also those who speaks similar words, instead of entrusts this mission

VitYOk
10.08.2004, 23:51
Nataha, you that with have copied the message from the psychologist at all not reading? At what here the sexopathologist? To you there have responded.

The anonym
11.08.2004, 08:12
And who such MCH? If your guy has acted or arrived correctly. Naming it or him MCH, you in advance concern to it or him;them scornfully, about what love speech?

Vitaly
11.08.2004, 23:38
MCH - the Macho probably?