PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 25 years, and I not to time did not test an orgasm. At me is liked chelo...

Lana
27.07.2004, 20:15
To me 25 years, and I not to time did not test an orgasm. I have a liked person, we with it or him together 5 years, he very liking and tender, but except for pleasant sensations in a pastel occurs or happens nothing. The matter is that I can satisfy myself, and here he is not present me. I still had one man, but also he did not satisfy me up to the extremity or end. There can be a business in me? To to me to address and what to do or make?

Inga
29.07.2004, 07:51
Forgive or Excuse, that I interfere, but I too tested such problem earlier. But after has told to the husband WHERE and AS to me it is good, all has turned out. Share with it or him the imaginations, that represent when test an orgasm in loneliness, it can will help or assist.

Paul
01.08.2004, 16:26
Correct advice or council from Ingi. I herself ask the girls as how to make that it or him it was pleasant.

Stan
04.08.2004, 21:18
Right answers does not exist. To you narvitsja to ask, I the full owner above all:) Only the order on my order!

Matryona
07.08.2004, 22:18
Stan! I condole with your girls, means, you did not like them. People liking each other wish to give the love and tenderness and aspire to give pleasure each other.

Isaev D.D.
11.08.2004, 20:40
Dear Lana! If you know, how it is possible to reach or achieve desirable it is necessary to try to learn all over again it to do or make most at presence of the partner, and then gradually to involve it or him, to show as it is necessary and that you want All a detail it is possible to discuss on reception at the sexologist.