PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me here kakja a problem. We sparnem liked each other, well and further... resh...

Jeanne
08.08.2004, 17:31
At me here kakja a problem. We sparnem liked each other, well and further... Have decided to be closer, at me up to it or him nobody was, and it or he had already an experience. It has turned out very badly, I knew, what is it painfully, but that so. He tried, tried, and " has regretted me ", has told or said, that cannot so.
So all also remains. He has left, well and we after a while have left.
And here now I have met the present or true love, I did not begin to hide anything from it or him. But that such concept " not the virgin ", he thinks, that I enjoyed sex, tested an orgasm with that person. Well, at least I often hear from it or him and from its or his friends, that it is necessary to concern to virgins to another. I experience not from the sincere party or side, and with that more, that I at all have no experience. He demands from me behaviour of the woman in postele, and I at all do not know, how it is necessary myself to a message. If I shall give a hint at it or this, he responds, tenderly and politely, but the sense - that will suffice a pier from itself the girl to build. And I like it or him.
Advise something.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 04:16
The poor girl! A conclusion: do not like the little girl of idiots!

The help
10.08.2004, 12:29
He is obliged to respect with you. As you have saved the chastity for it or him. If he does not wish to reckon with you throw out it or him from a head.
P. S. To him to be pleased, and he is an idiot!!!

for jimmy
10.08.2004, 16:22
It is always interesting to read your advice or councils but so strains this font! Whether there Are at you in the long term plans concerning russifications (driver)? It would Be much more interesting!

Herring
11.08.2004, 00:45
Jeanne so all taki neponjatno-your former guy all taki has deprived with you innocence or not? Or not up to the extremity or end? (too happens). In any case, you nyneshnij-simply does not wish to press in tonkosti-pochemu-to you to do or make conclusions. Means, for it or him it is not important. Know, I on your place would search for the third. But anything to him did not tell. Let would think, that you passivny-so it is pleasant to you more, it not from inexperience. And then all would come. .a with etim-still complexes will acquire, and will be excruciated then.