PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I QUICKLY FINISH. I TRY TO HOLD on LONGER is IMPOSSIBLE. HERE NOT DOSTAT...

34 years
08.08.2004, 14:28
I QUICKLY FINISH. I TRY TO HOLD on LONGER is IMPOSSIBLE. HERE NOT the PROSPERITY. SPOSIBO

Isaev D.D.
10.08.2004, 05:11
Attempts simply "to hold on" cannot usually crown success for this purpose there are specially developed methods. Acceleration of an ejaculation can have the different reasons and all over again it is necessary to understand them, and already then to choose a way of the decision. If to not use medicines, that the best quality monitoring of an ejaculation is technics or technical equipment stop-start . Its or her sense consists in coming nearer to peak of exaltation how much or as far as it probably, but thus to not cross a side separating exaltation from an ejaculation. Shortly before offensive or approach of " the critical moment it is necessary to stop any sex stimulation. The stopping for 10 20 seconds appears sufficient that sex exaltation slept a little, then it is possible to continue stimulation of a penis. The cycle stimulation - a stopping proceeds some times within 15 20 minutes. Then it is possible to finish stimulation by an ejaculation. The period of training borrows or occupies some weeks, at frequency of 4 5 times in a week. The described exercises repeat before development or manufacture of skill to supervise an ejaculation.
To be trained in this method it is possible to begin independently (during a masturbation), and then together with partnershej.